Planet Zoo update (August 27, 2020) is now rolling out for PC players. According to the official Planet Zoo patch notes, the latest patch added various quality of life improvements. Apart from this, there is also stability and performance improvements.
Recently, an update was released with various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Planet Zoo update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Planet Zoo Update Patch Notes (August 27, 2020)
- Fixed protesters not leaving the zoo on load when there’s nothing for them to protest.
- Fixed crash in multi-selection and work zones, caused by facilities being in the multi-selection.
- Corrected behaviour of the “view all of this species” button on the social tab of exhibit animals, it now opens a filtered version of the animals tab showing only the selected species.
- Fixed issue where animals would not climb in habitats containing many climbable objects beyond what the animals could reach.
- Fixed guests becoming trapped or teleporting to the zoo entrance after using ATM that is on the 2×2 grid-based path.
- Fixed the water jet enrichment item reducing the surrounding temperature to 0 degrees.
- Fixed staff not accessing the African Wild Dog Habitat in Scenario 5 due to issue with the prebuilt staff path.
- Fixed some Koala climbing problems including levitating, playing incorrect idle animation while hanging vertically and teleporting due to trying to rest while climbing.
- Fixed male Dingo sitting down abruptly during the Male/Female interaction animation.
- Fixed Staff management work zones not moving correct staff via the drop down in the footer.
- Fixed continent filter in the environment tab of a habitat’s UI showing the incorrect plants.
- Fixed Vendor training level being incorrect on the UI for the shop they are assigned to.
- Fixed issues with animals walking/climbing on the Planet Zoo Log, animals used to hover above the surface and navigate the roots poorly.
- Added animal colour description text string when using compare mates with an animal from the animal market.
- Added Dingo social rest interaction audio between adults.
- Added “Koala” tag to applicable climbing Enrichments.
- Updated missing Flexi-colour Tag on banner assets.
- Further crash and stability fixes.