Planet Zoo April update is now rolling out for PC players. According to the official Planet Zoo patch notes, the latest patch added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, there is also stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a minor update was released with minor gameplay changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Planet Zoo update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Planet Zoo Update Patch Notes (April 2020)
- Fixed animal thirst rate dropping 2x too fast; fixed in all difficulty modes.
- Fixed dehydration in line with starvation; animals won’t die of dehydration if there is water available in the habitat, and won’t cause dehydration notifications.
- Fixed broken eat animation on the juvenile Grizzly Bear.
- Fixed an issue where animals being boxed up under sprinklers and then moved would still (and always) think they’re under the sprinkler.
- Fixed Female Capuchin Monkey performing an animation with cardboard box, but the enrichment box does not react.
- Fixed a back face culling issue on the underside of Temple Stone Support Beams Rubble 01 and 02.
- Added a new Terrain Edit toggle to game settings to allow previous terrain edits around enrichment items and barriers. Found in Options>Game>Global Settings>Disable Animal.
- Navigation Terrain Constraints. This comes with a warning as this can potentially cause problems with the animal navigation.
- [Franchise] Fixed an issue where Genealogy will no longer display Mate entry if mate is removed from zoo.
- Fixed inconsistency with Content Pack filtering for nature assets.
- Fixed not being able to release animals born in zoo to the wild due to adoption restrictions.
- Fixed incorrect units displayed for areas above 1000 m2 in relevant info panels.
- General stability fixes!