Phoenix Point update 1.09 is released on PC (Steam), PS4, and Xbox. According to the official Phoenix Point patch notes, the latest update addresses some issues with the latest release. Apart from this, Phonenic Point patch 1.09 also increased the stability of the game.
In some cases, like existing Aspidas not having weapons or abilities, you may need to load from an autosave or complete the mission before you see those effects.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Phoenix Point version 1.09 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Phoenix Point Patch 1.09 Notes – March 15, 2022
- Addressed a bug causing the game to become stuck when loading a Haven Defence mission.
- Fixed an issue causing the game to become stuck when opening the inventory in Tactical next to a turret, spider mine, mutog or an allied guardian.
- Addressed a bug where after an update to the latest version the Aspida had no weapons and no abilities. The issue will still be present in old tactical saves, but it will be resolved after returning to the geoscape.
- Fixed an issue where the priest head mutations were not available on the Mutations screen.
- Addressed a bug with the edit unit button in Personnel screen.
- Addressed a bug with the deployment cost of the Mutogs.
- Fixed a deployment issue in “Byzantium” mission.
- Fixed several localisation issues.
Download free Phoenix Point patch 1.09 on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.