A new Phoenix Point update 1.05 is released on PC (Steam). According to the official Phoenix Point patch notes, the latest update brings stability fixes to the game. Apart from this, Phonenic Point patch 1.05 also includes various crash fixes.
Since the release, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Phoenix Point version 1.05 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Read more details below.
Phoenix Point Patch Notes
- Addressed a bug where the main music did not play on Geoscape in several cases.
- Addressed a bug where pressing “Y” and “B” together during a Pandoran alien report on the geoscape would corrupt the UI.
- Addressed a bug where satellite uplinks did not reveal havens from supportive factions.
- Fixed data tracking for some mutoid abilities.
- Fixed the description of the cure spray ability of the Mutoid, because it should not heal 50HP.
- Addressed a bug where mind-controlled Pandoran units counted as haven defenders at the end of a mission.
- Addressed a bug where the game gets stuck during loading when a Technician has both Mech Arms in the inventory and attached to the armor/mounted slot.
- Fixed a stuck issue where a prompt was letting the player activate a console with a second soldier during a steal research mission.
- Addressed a bug where the game gets stuck in tactical after a paralyzed triton is killed.
- Fixed a stuck issue when the last allied unit evacuates with jet jump or dash with no AP left.
- Addressed a bug where Neurotoxic spray disables the usage of any 1 or 2 handed items if applied on any limb(arm/leg).
- Addressed a bug with missing strings for some body parts for Hoplite and Guardians (DLC2).
- Addressed a bug with corrupted files when entering a map that has a technician while DLC4 is not available and/or enabled.
- Fixed the description of the dynamic resistance ability of the Acheron to exclude some damage types (DLC4).
Download free Phoenix Point patch 1.05 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.