Phoenix Point update 1.06 is released on PC (Steam), PS4, and Xbox. According to the official Phoenix Point patch notes, the latest update added some game changes, quality-of-life features, and other fixes. Apart from this, Phonenic Point patch 1.06 also increased the stability of the game, improved some frame rate and performance, and included a fix to prevent saved games from being corrupted.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Phoenix Point version 1.06 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Read more details below.
Phoenix Point Patch Notes – November 24, 2021
- The stability of the game is increased.
- Fixed an issue with a save file or autosave file becoming corrupted when the game crashes during the game save.
- Frame rate and performance of the game is improved.
- Addressed a game stuck in the ‘Vehicle available’ window if a vehicle is manufactured after opening the aircraft menu.
- Fixed a problem with selecting mutoid skills.
- Additional texts and localization fixes.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
Download free Phoenix Point patch 1.06 on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.