A new Phasmophobia update 0.3.1.2 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Phasmophobia patch notes, the latest hotfix resolves issues related to missing localisation for Turkish. Apart from this, today’s Phasmophobia patch 0.3.1.2 also includes a exploit fix.
Previously, a big game update was released with various performance improvements. Recently, a hotfix 1 was also released.
Unfortunately, players are experiencing various issues with the game. Today’s Phasmophobia patch 0.3.1.2 will fix a few of these issues. Read full details below.
Phasmophobia 0.3.1.2 Hotfix – September 30, 2021
- Fixed a bug where you would crash if you got kicked
- Fixed a bug where the video cameras screen would turn green if they were placed on the belt
- Fixed a bug where DOTS projectors and glow sticks would affect sanity drain
- Fixed an issue where flashlight would roll away when thrown
Phasmophobia 0.3.1.2 Patch Notes – September 29, 2021
- The anniversary decorations have been removed and the music on the boom box will now default to off.
- Updated a lot of missing localisation for Turkish.
- Addressed a exploit where you could point lights up at ceilings to prevent your sanity draining
- Fixed a bug where the journal case number was being increased by the amount of players in the game
Download free Phasmophobia patch 0.3.1.2 on PC (Steam).