A new Phasmophobia update 0.3.1.1 released on PC (Steam). According to the official Phasmophobia patch notes, the latest brings various quality of life improvements and fixes. Apart from this, today’s Phasmophobia patch 0.3.1.1 hotfix also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big game update was released with various performance improvements. Recently, a hotfix 1 was also released.
Unfortunately, players are experiencing various issues with the game. Today’s Phasmophobia patch 0.3.1.1 will fix a few of these issues. Read full details below.
Phasmophobia 0.3.1.1 Patch Notes – September 21, 2021
- Removed the imgui.ini file check so you can now use Reshade again
- Removed the light cookie/ mask on the area light around you to make it easier to know when your flashlight is on
- The main menu music has now been moved to a boom box that you can click to mute the music
- Addressed a bug where the Jinn description was wrong
- Fixed a bug where the kitchen sink water wouldn’t become dirty when the ghost turned it on
- Fixed a bug where the keybinds would reset when loading into a game
- Fixed a bug where your journal keybind changes wouldn’t save
- Fixed a bug where you could hear muted players after they used the walkie talkie
- Addressed a bug where the ambient occlusion option was showing for VR players
- Fixed a bug where the connecting screen would stay after failing to connect to the server
Download free Phasmophobia patch 0.3.1.1 on PC (Steam).