A new Phasmophobia update 0.3.1.0 hotfix 2 released on PC (Steam). According to the official Phasmophobia patch notes, the latest hotfix addressed with VR, controller, and more Apart from this, today’s Phasmophobia patch 0.3.1.0 hotfix also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big game update was released with various performance improvements. Recently, a hotfix 1 was also released.
Unfortunately, players are experiencing various issues with the game. Today’s Phasmophobia patch 0.3.1 will fix a few of these issues. Read full details below.
Phasmophobia 0.3.1 Hotfix 2 Patch Notes – September 19, 2021
- Addressed an issue where you would always be crouching on the main menu if you had head bob enabled.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t navigate the last page of the journal using a controller.
- Fixed a bug where solo VR players wouldn’t get a photo reward.
- Addressed an issue where the photo reward was doubling per player.
- Potential fix for the audio volume spiking when loading the main menu.
Download free Phasmophobia patch 0.3.1.0 on PC (Steam).