Peglin update 0.7.28 is available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Peglin patch notes, the latest update added various quality of life changes and fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Peglin patch 0.7.28 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Peglin Patch Notes – June 20, 2022
- Haglin’s Satchel should now grant the correct number of orbs and upgrades.
- Haglin Scenario should no longer hide the Upgrade option when declining an upgrade.
- Fixed issues where returning to menu during battle could result in the game going unresponsive.
- Brick Pegs that have been previously cleared now have a slightly different colour to show which ones will be cleared during navigation.
- Mirror Removal scenario now states the correct amount of damage for choosing an orb to remove.