A new Payday 2 update 237.3 is available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Payday 2 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues including a bug that caused corrupted save files for some players. This should no longer be happening. The patch download size is around 30MB.
Previously, Payday 2 update 233 addressed the alignment of the Cassian Elite Scope x4.5 on a number of weapons. Unfortunately, since the last major Payday update 236, players are facing a number of problems. Today’s PAYDAY 2 patch 237.3 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
Payday 2 Patch 237.3 Changelog – June 22, 2023
- Fixed an issue that caused corrupted save files for some players. This should no longer be happening.
- Added more texts explaining why a player might be rejected from joining a heist while playing online. (Previously only said “Failed to join game”)
- Fixed an issue where crime spree wasn’t working correctly for clients since update 237
- Fixed an issue where crime.net online kept rapidly updating multiple visible heists at the same time
- Fixed an issue where UI elements of crime spree didn’t work as intended for clients
- Fixed an issue where the wolf pack didn’t work for some players when owning a legacy pack
- Fixed an issue where clicking banners in the main menu would result in incorrect URLs for some players