A new Payday 2 update 233 is rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Payday 2 patch notes, the latest update addressed the alignment of the Cassian Elite Scope x4.5 on a number of weapons. Today’s Payday 2 patch 233 download size is around 491MB.
Unfortunately, since the last Payday 2 patch 2.28, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s PAYDAY 2 patch 233 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
Payday 2 Patch 233 Changelog – February 1, 2023
- Fixed the alignment of the Cassian Elite Scope x4.5 on a number of weapons. in addition to the fixes implemented but not mentioned in update 232.4. The remaining weapons will be fixed in upcoming updates.
- Fixed an issue that allowed sights on the Akimbo Kahn .357 revolvers
- Fixed graphical issues that appeared when Duke had the Balaclava mask equipped.
- Fixed graphical issues around the head area of Duke’s character model
- Fixed a graphical issue that occurred around the wrist area when Sangres equipped the Ranchhand gloves.
- Fixed an issue during mask customization that caused the Doomweaver mask pattern to be off-center.”
- Fixed a graphical issue, on AMD GPUs, that made the Dead Man’s Eyes mask appear bright white in some areas.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when equipping a bow in VR.
- Fixed an issue that caused the view, when using ADS, to be even more zoomed in when having a secondary magnifier sight equipped.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the V-12 grip to be applied to the Little Friend 7.62 AR and also still retain the stats.
- Fixed an issue of where some contractors had their lobby backgrounds wrong
- Fixed an issue that allowed the numbers on Biometric Analyzer to still be visible when activating or charging a right handed melee weapon.
- Fixed an issue when a player respawns, where mission equipment is transferred from players in custody regardless of player count, instead of when that player is now the only player alive
- Fixed an issue of where the “Exit Game” button was cut off at the bottom in Main Menu