A new Payday 2 update 237.2 is available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Payday 2 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to the social hub.
Previously, Payday 2 update 233 addressed the alignment of the Cassian Elite Scope x4.5 on a number of weapons. Unfortunately, since the last major Payday update 236, players are facing a number of problems. Today’s PAYDAY 2 patch 237.2 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Payday 2 Patch 237.2 Changelog – June 15, 2023
- Fixed an issue of where the lobby code remained on screen
- Fixed a crash of where using the mouse wheel crashed in social hub
- Fixed wrong icon for socialhub lobby search in crimenet
- Fixed an issue of where social hub invites had the wrong level names
- Fixed an issue of where the friends list in Social Hub didn’t sort alphabetically
- Fixed an issue of where the lobby code kept being visible after hiding it
- Fixed an issue of where lobby code search button was activated & visible in “Play offline”
- Fixed an issue of where Ctrl + V didn’t work into the searchbox of social hub areas.
General tweaks & fixes
- Potentially fixed an issue of where users crashed after redeeming sidejob rewards
- Fixed an issue of where a player could see “2 block buttons” in players list
- Fixed an issue of where players got marked as cheaters for wearing nebula items
- Potentially fixed a crash with the save game data which could corrupt save game files.