A new Payday 2 update 223.1 is available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Payday 2 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to AI navigation, visuals, and other bugs. Today’s Payday 2 patch 223.1 download size is around 26MB.
Unfortunetly, since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s PAYDAY 2 patch 223.1 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Payday 2 Patch 223.1 Changelog – June 27, 2022
- Fixed some Ai navigation issues
- Fixed visual issues where items disappeared from view
- Addressed a bug where players could skip the C4 objective if securing loot bags early
- Addressed a bug where achievement icons were missing ingame
- Fixed a VO issue where Locke would repeat himself
- Fixed a crash when players connected to a game while the turret was firing
- Fixed a visual issue where windows that can’t be lockpicked didn’t spawn glass shards when shot
- Addressed a bug where two AI could spawn on top of each other
- Addressed a bug where there was a scared civilian on higher difficulties on the right path from spawn
- Fixed an audio issue where the turret sound played 2D audio
- Potential fix for Twitch Drops not working until 3/3 items were claimed on twitch.