A new Payday 2 update 219 released on PC (Steam). According to the official Payday 2 patch notes, the latest hotfix contains some minor changes to the game.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s PAYDAY 2 patch 219 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Payday 2 March 9 Update Changelog
- Tweaked the ammo pickup for the Akimbo Káng Arms Model 54’s underbarrel-shotguns to be 2.
- Fixed an issue causing the motion dot to disappear when using a flamethrower.
- Tweaked the mask pattern placement on the “Leshy” mask.
- Fixed various spelling, grammar, and consistency issues in the in-game texts.
- Fixed an issue where clients could hit themselves with their own projectiles while playing with the friendly fire mutator.