Payday 2 update 219.2 released on PC (Steam). According to the official Payday 2 patch notes, the latest hotfix brings some minor changes to the game.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s PAYDAY 2 patch 219.2 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Payday 2 March 16 Update Changelog
- Removed the Linchpin outfit from the game.
- Fixed a crash on VR when using flamethrowers.
- Fixed main menu banners that were low resolution.
- Med the button to turn telemetry on or off available in VR as well.
- Fixed a clipping issue on the “Laohu Dashi” suit when playing as Duke.
- Fixed multiple spelling are grammatical errors.
- Tweaked the Red Pole outfit to be less specular in first-person view.
- Fixed a graphical with a gas canister on the Boiling Point heist.
- Fixed an issue that soft locked the heist if the alarm was triggered after the stealth version of the boss had spawned.
- Removed an unintentional extra copy of the keycard.
- Removed the ability for the tea-set to take damage thus rendering the interaction permanently disabled.
- Fixed graphical issues with a lamp and a hard drive.
- Fixed graphical issues with the elevator.
- Fixed graphical issues with the horse statues.
- Fxied an issue where the plume on the boss helmet was untextured while on the ground.
- Fixed collision issues in the garage.
- Fixed the armory gate so the icon is displayed correctly.
- Fixed an issue with a permanent defend waypoint of the player saw open the server room door while it has a drill on it.