Payday 2 update 215 (November 24 Update) is now available to download for PC players. According to the official Payday 2 patch notes, the latest update added Infamy 3.3 and various bug fixes.
Previously, a big update added the City of Gold campaign as well as various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Today’s Payday 2 patch 215 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Payday 2 Update 215 Changelog (November 24, 2021)
We are releasing the long-awaited Infamy 100 rewards, a full heisting set up for those that are mad enough to take on this incredible feat of crime. These are the ones that are worthy of this full set of absolute terror to every cop around.
Strap into the “Boardroom Havoc” suit with the “Vile Carny” mask to cover your face. Hang the “Red Drop” weapon charm from your gun painted in the “Chromatic Break” weapon color. And finish the look with the “Digital Pistons” gloves, now you are ready for whatever heat is around the corner.
As you make your way to Infamy rank 100 there are also new rewards to unlock on your path up the ranks. Three weapon charms “Handy Blunderbuss”, “Ben’s Toast”, and “Ancient Peak” have been added to the ranks 44, 54, and 64 respectively. There are also four weapon colors “Dead Rust”, “Splintered”, “Liquid Geode”, and “Line Phased” which have been added to ranks 33, 43, 53, and 63 respectively. If you already passed the associated levels you have access to the rewards right away.
Boardroom Havoc, Vile Carny, and Digital Pistons
We have launched our new Player Services Platform – Starbreeze Accounts. To create an account, go into the options menu in the game and click the “Link Starbreeze Account” button. You can also create an account by going to accounts.starbreeze.com. Linking your account will also unlock additional items in PAYDAY 2.
Creating a Starbreeze Account is completely optional.
By linking your Starbreeze Account to your Steam account you will unlock the “Discerning Dandy” suit, “Frayed Harvest” mask, “Spike & Bone” weapon charm and the “Frequency” weapon color to kit out your heister. Creating the account will unlock more cool rewards in the future, together with other features that will improve your experience with Starbreeze games.
Bug Fixes in Payday 2 215
- Fixed a crash related to launching the game while having an unavailable item equipped
- Removed the ability to drop weapon skins from DLC that is no longer available for purchase
- Affected Skins: Battle Zone, Chupacabra, Mansion Mauler
- Fixed an issue that caused the flashbang sound to play multiple times in multiplayer games
- Fixed an issue that prevented dead bodies from despawning for clients in loud if an NPC were killed in stealth
- Fixed an issue where clients could get stuck trying to despawn a networked game unit controlled by the host causing them to be unable to despawn any game units
- Improved the code for disposal of corpses and dropped shields
- Dropped shields are despawned independently from the corpse associated with it
- Fixed a graphical issue when wearing The Skeletal Heister outfit and inspecting various weapons
- Fixed a graphical issue when wearing The Skeletal Heister outfit and inspecting the Deagle Pistol while certain gloves are equipped
- Fixed some graphical issues with the loot bags
- Fixed a graphical issue on the Halloween masks
- Updated the light in the main menu
- Fixed a graphical issue on the Black Cat heist where the thermite would not have any outline
- Fixed an issue on the Black Cat heist where Xun Kang could leave the room while the objective to break the glass were still active
- Fixed an issue on the Green Bridge heist where the cop that interrupts the balloon won’t stay by the balloon and soft locking the level until he is found
- Fixed an issue on the Black Cat where the waypoint to pick up your gear would disappear for all players when the first player had done the interaction
- Fixed an issue on The Ukrainian Prisoner heist that caused triads and normal guards to attack one another when the level went loud
- Fixed an issue on the Car Shop where a Titan camera was clipping with a wall
- Fixed an issue where the reload time stat disappeared if the weapon name was too long
- Grom Sniper Rifle
- Concealment bonus of the Lightweight Stock increased from 2 to 3
- Peacemaker .45 Revolver
- Damage increased from 180 to 230
- Max Ammo decreased from 54 to 36
- Compact-5 Submachine Gun
- Damage penalty of the Ninja Barrel has been removed
- Accuracy bonus of 4 has been added to the Ninja Barrel
- Stability bonus of the Ninja Barrel has been decreased from 12 to 4
- Accuracy bonus of 12 has been added to the Polizei Tactical Barrel
- Stability bonus of the Polizei Tactical Barrel has been decreased from 8 to 4
- Accuracy bonus of the Enlighted Foregrip has been increased from 4 to 8
- Stability bonus of the Enlighted Foregrip has been increased from 4 to 8
- Damage bonus of 10 has been added to the Straight Magazine
- Stability bonus of the Straight Magazine has been removed
- Stability penalty of -20 has been added to the Straight Magazine
- Concealment penalty of the Straight Magazine increased from -1 to -2
- Kross Vertex Submachine Gun
- Accuracy bonus of the Precision Barrel increased from 8 to 16
- Concealment penalty of the Precision Barrel decreased from -4 to -3
Download free Payday 2 update 215 is now available for download on PC.