Payday 2 update 213 is now available to download for PC players. According to the official Payday 2 patch notes, the latest update added City of Gold campaign as well as various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Today’s Payday 2 patch 213 download size is around 172MB.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Payday 2 patch 213 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Payday 2 Update 213 Changelog (Oct 20, 2021)
In this update, we also include a new suit in four colorful variants. These suits are available to all players, just launch the game and suit up!
- Fixed a crash that could occur when joining a lobby with a Molotov and a Bow equipped
- Fixed a graphical issue in the menu screens when posing with the Akimbo Káng Arms Model 54
- Addressed a bug that caused the Marksman sight mod to be positioned incorrectly when equipped on the Bernetti 9
- Updated the charm located on the Akimbo Kobus 90 SMGs to avoid clipping with gadgets
- Addressed a bug with incorrect textures appearing on the green and yellow variants of the Cybertrench outfit
- Fixed a translation issue in Japanese with the “Master of Floatation” achievement where the translation said “loot bag” instead of “body bag”
- Addressed a bug on the Black Cat heist where the outline on the ink bomb would not turn off when the player is far away
- Addressed a bug on the Black Cat heist where a waypoint would get stuck if the C4 was planted during another objective
- Fixed an animation issue on the Black Cat heist when interacting with the Inside Man
- Fixed a graphical issue on the Black Cat heist related to some clothing on the floor in the Crew Quarters
- Addressed a bug on the Dragon Heist where the First Response officers had incorrect headshot multipliers
- Fixed collision an issue on the Buluc’s Mansion heist where an archway’s collision did not match its visuals
- Fixed collision an issue on the Brooklyn 10-10 heist where some deployables would sink into the floor by the roof access
- Fixed a graphical issue in the Safe House Raid that allowed the players to see through a section of the environment
- Fixed some internal lighting and shadows in the Jewelry Store heist
- Fixed some collision issues on The Big Bank heist that caused NPCs to stutter when walking in the stairs
- Fixed a minor graphical issue on The White House heist where the hinges of the doors in the oval office were not attached to the wall
- Fixed a collision issue on the Mallcrasher heist that would stop a glass panel at the entrance from being breakable
Download free Payday 2 update 213 is now available for download on PC.