Payday 2 version 1.51 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Payday 2 update 1.51 patch notes, the latest update brings various gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, the Payday 2 update 1.51 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with new features and bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Payday 2 version 1.51 update is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Payday 2 update 1.51 Patch Notes
- Fixed softlock on the results screen after completing a heist with a big payday.
- Payday 2 PS4 update 1.51 fixed softlock when viewing the “Gray Armor” skin.
- Fixed crash on cancelling when “Joining Game” on PS4.
- Fixed crash related to turrets in certain heists, such as Hoxton Breakout.
- Fixed crash caused by a network check.
- Fixed issue where you would gain momentum when pausing in single player.
- Fixed issue when the “Armor Bag” does nothing if you start a level with your mask on.
- Fixed the melee menu lock icon on “Monkey Wrench” weapon saying “No Access” when player is not level 18 yet.
- Payday 2 PS4 update 1.51 fixed issue where “Graze” skill counted all enemies healed by medics as headshot-kill, instead of only those that you hit with a headshot
- Fixed an issue where DLC-locked weapon-mods could be bought by continental coins if you already had at least one in stock.
- Fixed scorpion gadget list to look like the gadget is attached to the weapon.
- Fixed the moving bolt on “UZI”.
- Fixed hitbox for tank in “Firestarter” since bullets could not hit it.
- Fixed the cut wire prompt in “Firestarter”.
- Fixed the concealment value for “Akimbo Jackal” SMG’s short magazine mod.
- Fixed input prompt in “Story mode”.
- In “Big Oil” Day 1, switched cameras to deathwish cameras on “Deathwish” difficulty and above.
- Changed “Dockyard” stealth bonus from 20% to 15%.
- Payday 2 1.51 added stealth bonus to “Car Shop”.
- Base sights are now attached properly to weapons (ex. gadgets for Raven Shotgun)
- Increased spacing between legends in player inventory and skill tree guis.
- Updated heist information on “Hotline Miami” Day 2.
- Payday 2 version 1.51 added missing bullet show trigger in the usp animation for “LEO” pistol and “Signature 40”.
- Provided a waypoint to the difficult-to-find-ramp leading to an upper floor in “Hotline Miami” Day 2.
- In “Big Bank”, set cameras to “Deathwish” on difficulty higher than “Overkill”.
- “Four stores” now has “Deathwish” cameras on “Deathwish” and above.
- Updated “Bonnie”‘s neck.
- Payday 2 patch 1.51 moved some cameras and collision so that they can be looped in “Four Stores”.
- Updated some translations.
- Reduced “Continental Coins” cost needed to continue a “CrimeSpree” from (6 + 0.7*lvl) to (4 + 0.7*lvl).
- In “Diamond Store”, switched cameras to “Deathwish” cameras on “Deathwish” difficulty and above.
- Payday 2 PS4 update 1.51 removed an incorrect “Loading Screen Tip”.
- “Night vision” does not work as intended.
Payday 2 update 1.51 is now available for download.