A new POE update 1.91 (3.15.3) is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official POE 1.91 patch notes, the latest hotfix added some minor bug fixes and changes. Apart from this, Path of Exile patch 1.91 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, an update added various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Path of Exile patch 1.91 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
POE 1.91 Patch Notes for consoles
- Added an option to stop items on the ground from rendering if they’re hidden by your item filter, which can help improve performance. This can be found under the General category in Options.
Added an option for propagating Supporter Pack Weapon Effects to your off-hand. This can be set when equipping a Weapon Effect to your main-hand in the Cosmetics Panel.
- Unwalkable terrain is no longer automatically revealed on the minimap in Expedition Logbook areas.
- Opening a Map with a “Area contains a Blight Encounter” Enchantment in an Atlas Region with the same Modifier on a Watchstone will no longer consume a charge of the Watchstones Modifier.
- Updated the description on Blight Scarabs to clarify Areas contain a single Blight Encounter (multiple Blight Encounters per area were never possible).
- Updated the “Blight chests in areas have X% chance to Duplicate contained Items” description to more accurately reflect its functionality.
- Updated the Strength of Blood Keystone Passive description to clarify that it does not affect Life Recovery from Instant Leech.
Updated the Gut Instinct Atlas Passive description to clarify it does not provide Intelligence for the current Encounter’s Safehouse when releasing defeated Immortal Syndicate members.
- Addressed an issue where the Soul of the Brine King “You cannot be Frozen if you’ve been Frozen Recently” Pantheon Power was not working correctly.
Addressed an issue where Modifiers that granted the chance for Breach Splinters to drop as Breachstones instead were not working correctly for Breach Splinters dropped from Breach Bosses.
- Addressed an issue where Modifiers that granted the chance for Legion Splinters to drop as Legion Emblems instead could cause only a single Legion Emblem to drop.
- Addressed an issue where Heist Trinket that caused Orbs of Transmutation to drop as Regal Orbs would also have a chance to drop them as Orbs of Alchemy or Chaos Orbs.
- Addressed an issue where Heist Trinkets that caused Orbs of Transmutation to drop as Orbs of Alchemy or Chaos Orbs had no effect.
- Addressed an issue where some Heist Rogues were not affected by increased Job speed Modifiers.
- Addressed an issue where some Heist Rogues could get stuck in doors.
- Addressed an issue where the Reflected Damage from Divergent Molten Shell was not penetrating Enemy Fire Resistance.
Addressed an issue where Olroth, Origin of the Fall could briefly stop using skills if taunted by a minion in the first phase of his fight.
- Addressed an issue where the beam skill used by a Maven-created clone of the Plaza Map boss would not cancel when a player entered a Conqueror arena.
- Addressed an issue where multiple increased Quantity of Items found in this Area Zana Modifiers could be seen when viewing the Map Device.
- Addressed an issue where the beams in The Purifier’s arena during the second phase of the fight were not working correctly.
Addressed an issue where Modifiers proposed to be removed by Rog were not being highlighted if you did not have the Advanced Mod Descriptions Option turned on.
- Addressed an issue where you were unable to confirm a haggle with Tujen if you had clicked in the Vendor window search bar.
- Addressed an issue where killing Sevet Tetherein would deafen audio as if the player died.
- Addressed an issue where the Passive Skill Points available button would disappear while you were in an area that you had previously died in.
- Addressed an issue where Divergent Boneshatter was not displaying all of its Additional Effects From Quality when viewing it with Advanced Mod Descriptions.
- Fixed a visual bug where non-damaging Ailments could show the wrong effective value on players.
- Fixed two client crashes.
- Fixed an instance crash.
- Addressed an issue where Heist NPCs became unresponsive when job speed was 100% or more.
- Addressed an issue where Hide Filtered Ground Items could sometimes cause items hidden by your item filter to show after changing areas.
Download free Path of Exile version 1.91 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.