[Path of Exile] POE update 2.04 (3.17.3) is now available to download for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official POE 2.04 patch notes, the latest update added crash fixes, updated Neversink Lootfilters, and more. Apart from this, Path of Exile patch 2.04 also includes performance fixes.
Previously, an update added various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Path of Exile patch 2.04 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
POE 2.04 Patch Notes for consoles (3.17.3) – Official
- Updated Neversink Lootfilters to version 8.5.3
- Fixed a crash that could occur during supporter pack purchase.
- Fixed a bug that prevented controls in Alva’s temple map from working in some cases.
- Eldritch altar options are now displayed on top of user interface.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on world UI.
Fixes and Improvements
- Using the Highlight Key when hovering dropped items now displays minimum and maximum defensive values again.
- The overkill explosion from the Punishment Curse no longer occurs if the curse is owned by the defender or one of their allies.
- Fixed the arena mechanic in The Infinite Hunger boss fight so it now stops once the boss is killed.
- Fixed a problem with Scourge Arrow where projectiles that were forked or split were not placing pods.
- Fixed the Increased Minion Cast Speed quality modifier on Bone Offering so it can now apply to the player when having Mistress of Sacrifice allocated.
- Fixed the Tempest Shield quality description as it incorrectly said the Chance to Shock was granted by the buff when it’s only local to the skill.
- Fixed a bug with the Heist NPCs in Grand Heists displaying wrong values in their buff descriptions.
- Fixed a bug with applying Footprint Microtransactions where they did not show until changing area.
- Fixed a bug where Shrines could fail to spawn with a pack of monsters.
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Show All’ option on the Character Selection screen was not saving.
- Fixed various dialogue audio problems.
- Fixed a client crash related to Scorching Ray.
- Fixed a client crash related to Stygian Firestorm.
Download free Path of Exile version 2.04 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.