Paint the Town Red update 1.0.7 released on PC. According to the official Paint the Town Red patch notes, the latest update adds the option on Teleporters in the Level Editor to have sounds play on entry and/or exit.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Paint the Town Red patch 1.0.7 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Paint the Town Red Patch Notes – January 7, 2022
- Level Editor: Added Entry and Exit sound options on Teleporters
- Miscellaneous system updates to better support the Steam Deck
- Fixed issues with main menu not always being navigable with a gamepad
- Fixed bug that could prevent gameplay on some Linux/SteamOS versions
- Fixed thrown weapons coming out of Teleporters in the wrong direction in some cases