Oxygen Not Included patch 471883 (July 23, 2021) is now rolling out for PC players. According to the official Oxygen Not Included update 471883 patch notes, the latest update fixed bugs and inconsistencies introduced to Oxygen Not Included by this last update.
Previously, a big update was released with new features and bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Oxygen Not Included patch 471883 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Oxygen Not Included Patch Notes (July 23, 2021)
- Refrigerator now produces less heat when in Power Saver mode.
- Improved vertical spacing of diagnostics and pinned resources UI
- Removed excess width of overlay legends UI
- Fixed issue preventing wild and domesticated critter report data from being recorded and presented
- Fixed issue preventing Critter Whisperer and Moovin’ On Up achievement checkbox progress from updating in the UI.
- Meteor Shower background effects no longer show when meteors aren’t falling.
- Resolved inconsistency in Solar Panel/Heavi-Watt Wire placement. These two buildings can once again be built on top of each other.
- Base Game Only
- Worldgen: Fixed Oceania generating without Oil Reservoirs
- Worldgen: Biome sizes restored to their previous size
- Restored Barbeque to the consumables menu
- Rocket animations are no longer cut off when rendered above the buildable area.
- Fixed crash clicking on the Bio tab if a duplicant had a rocketry interest, which is not in the base game.
- Removed Spaced Out! Graphite recipe from the Rock Crusher and its codex page no longer crashes.
- Fixed issue where space destination resources were not reserved by rockets
- Sight-Seeing Module no longer releases an assigned duplicant while in space
- Spaced Out! Only
- Changed Cobalt Ore Atmo Suit to Cobalt.
Download free Oxygen Not Included update 471883 is now available for download on PC.