Oxygen Not Included patch 47618 (July 16, 2021) is now rolling out for PC players. According to the official Oxygen Not Included update 47618 patch notes, the latest update various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a big update was released with new features and bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Oxygen Not Included patch 47618 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Oxygen Not Included Patch Notes (July 16, 2021)
- Fix issue preventing the game from launching on OSX.
- Updated Korean translations.
- Fix a crash when completing a Colony Imperative in the base game.
- Fixed the Oxygen Not Included logo alignment in the main menu.
- Spaced Out:
- Fix some worldgen failures caused by the Niobium Moonlet.
Recently, a big The Breath of Fresh Air Update with a new Space Out DLC released.
- New traits, including traits that grant skills to Duplicants right out of the printing pod
- Some shuffling of the tech tree, notably moving most of the Conveyor Rails techs one tier earlier
- Updated food storage mechanics, making refrigeration easier and more effective, but removing exploits and creating a natural progression for fully preserving food
- Meter Valves allow sending precise amounts of material down a pipe, manually or using automation
- Oxygen Masks are a new low-tier suit, allow Duplicants to work for longer in low-oxygen areas but not protecting them from harsh environments
- Suit durability mechanics will be available in the base game (off by default), which add some upkeep costs for suits so they aren’t so overpowered
- “Stinging eyes” and related debuffs give more reason to be cautious with chlorine and other gasses and liquids
- The Diagnostics panel, updated Resource screen, and other UI improvements make it easier to stay on top of what’s happening in the base
- Demolition skill allows duplicants to destroy those Gravitas ruins once and for all
Download free Oxygen Not Included update 47618 is now available for download on PC.