Overwatch update 3.18 released on PS4 and Xbox One. According to Overwatch 3.18 patch notes, the latest update brings some balancing and bug fixes. Apart from this, Overwatch patch update 3.18 also added stability improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Overwatch version 3.18 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Overwatch 3.18 patch notes?
NEW MAP: MALEVENTO
- Our newest Free-For-All Map is Malevento, a peaceful Italian hilltop town with a cursed past!
- Battle along the cliff’s edge for dominance of the majestic Duomo di Malevento. Circle your opponents beneath the mournful stone eyes of Caterina Pastore, a Renaissance painter with a tragic past, or plot the downfall of your enemies in the mysterious safe house.
- Will you find victory in these twisting streets, or will the curse of Malevento claim you too?
- Fixed a bug that caused her hair to not animate properly when using the Kneel victory pose
- Fixed a bug that caused his jump landing sound effects to be heard globally when landing on metal surfaces
- Fixed a bug that awarded the wrong Player Icon to players for Season 4 of Competitive 6v6 Lockout Elimination
- Fixed a bug that caused player ranks to not appear properly on the hero select and tab screens
- Fixed a bug that caused Sombra’s neck to be outstretched during her “Pumpkinette” victory pose
- Fixed a bug that caused Torbjörn’s fingers to clip through his mallet during his “Taking a Break” victory pose
Download free Overwatch update 3.18 for PS4 and Xbox One.