Overwatch update 3.08 is now available on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Overwatch 3.08 patch notes, the latest update added new features, new modes as well as visual and technical fixes. Apart from this, Overwatch version 3.08 also added general performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added gameplay changes, character balancing, and a long list of bug fixes. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Overwatch version 3.08 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Overwatch 3.08 patch notes?
- Added Nvidia Reflex support for users with supported Nvidia GPUs. Enabling Reflex from the graphics options screen can reduce input latency. Reflex enabled GPUs can also enable the flash indicator option to help improve the reliability of input latency measurement with Reflex Latency Analyzer equipped monitors.
- Fixed a bug in the Bounty Hunter game mode that allowed Echo’s Duplication of Winston to lengthen the Primal Rage timer
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to grapple to an unintended location
- Fixed a bug that caused Echo Duplication visual effects to not appear properly in high resolution screenshots
- Fixed a bug where the Create Dummy Bot action did not work for slots 13 through 23 (when the Spawn More Dummy Bots extension was enabled)
- Fixed a bug with his Toybot skin that that caused an animation issue to occur when casting orbs
- Fixed a bug where sounds and effects would stop during the Meditate emote
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Various network improvements.
- Addressed server disconnection issues.
- Added performance improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Overwatch update 3.08 for PS4 and Xbox One.