Overwatch update 3.08 is now available on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Overwatch 3.08 patch notes, the latest update added new features, new modes as well as visual and technical fixes. Apart from this, Overwatch version 3.08 also added general performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added gameplay changes, character balancing, and a long list of bug fixes. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Overwatch version 3.08 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Overwatch 3.08 patch notes?
- Fixed a bug with his Toybot skin that that caused an animation issue to occur when casting orbs
- Fixed a bug where sounds and effects would stop during the Meditate emote
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Various network improvements.
- Addressed server disconnection issues.
- Added performance improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Overwatch update 3.08 for PS4 and Xbox One.