Overwatch update 2.98 patch notes for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for players. According to the official Overwatch 2.98 patch notes, the latest update brings the various quality of life changes and fixes. Apart from this, Overwatch version 2.98 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with character balancing, gameplay changes, and a long list of bug fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Overwatch version 2.98 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Overwatch 2.98 patch notes?
- Fixed a bug that caused the “gg ez” filter to no longer work properly
- Fixed a bug that caused the “Add a Friend” button to disappear when using a controller on PC
- Fixed a bug with skill ratings not appearing in the career profile for non-role queue competitive seasons
- Fixed a bug that caused Twitch drops for Tracer’s Comic Challenge to not be received in game (rolling fix over the past week)
- Fixed a bug that caused Swift Strike to inflict double damage under specific circumstances
- Fixed a bug that prevented Blink from working properly in specific rooms
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Fixed blue screen issues on PS4.
- Added network improvements.
- Fixed server disconnection issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Download free Overwatch update 2.98 for PS4 and Xbox One.