Overwatch update 3.18 is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to Overwatch 3.18 patch notes, the latest update added a new map (Malevento) to the game. Apart from this, Overwatch patch 3.18 also includes hero balancing and more.
Previously, a big update added character balancing, gameplay changes, and a long list of bug fixes. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Overwatch version 3.18 will fix a few of these issues.
Overwatch 3.18 patch notes – September 28, 2021
NEW MAP: MALEVENTO
- Our newest Free-For-All Map is Malevento, a peaceful Italian hilltop town with a cursed past!
- Battle along the cliff’s edge for dominance of the majestic Duomo di Malevento. Circle your opponents beneath the mournful stone eyes of Caterina Pastore, a Renaissance painter with a tragic past, or plot the downfall of your enemies in the mysterious safe house.
- Will you find victory in these twisting streets, or will the curse of Malevento claim you too?
- Fixed a bug that caused her hair to not animate properly when using the Kneel victory pose
- Fixed a bug that caused his jump landing sound effects to be heard globally when landing on metal surfaces
Download free Overwatch update 3.18 for PS4 and Xbox One.