Overwatch 2 is now available on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing various bugs and online issues. Today, we have compiled a list of Overwatch 2 known issues, bugs, and glitches.
Check out more details below.
List of Overwatch 2 Known Issues, Bugs, and Fixes – October 5, 2022
- Some players who merged their PC and console accounts are seeing an “Unexpected Server Error”.
- Some cosmetics, items, and currency that players own are not showing up in their collections.
- Some players are experiencing server disconnects.
Other Known Bugs
- Prices for dynamic bundles in some Just For You sections aren’t populating.
- Using Alt + Tab in fullscreen and windowed borderless can result in a blackscreen.
- The camera may be misplaced on the level when viewing your Highlights.
- Hero Unlock challenges may fail to progress in Total Mayhem.
- Workshop Green Screen and Workshop Island are loading incorrect maps and may break some existing codes.
- Numbani, Necropolis, Illios CTF, and Temple of Anubis are temporarily disabled.
- Echo is playing Kiriko, Sojourn, and Junker Queen ultimate lines in English for non-English languages.
- Mitigating Bastion’s damage as many heroes will not grant proper credit for the System-Wide Malfunction season challenge.
- SMS protect – Using a number that is already in use on another account can leave the client in an unusable state. If you encounter this, close the title, log into the affected battle.net account via web browser and change the number to one that is unique.
Overwatch 2 PC crashes after startup
- There is a bug where the game crashes shortly after startup on PC. The fix will be available soon.
Video Memory Crash
Players are reporting Saints Row PC crashes with the following warning:
Workaround: Try the following and restart your computer afterwards:
How to change page file size
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard
- type sysdm.cpl and press enter.
- Go to the Advanced tab and press Settings under the Performance section.
- Press the Advanced tab in the Performance Options window.
- Under Virtual memory, press Change.
- Tick the box for Automatically manage paging file size for all drives.
Overwatch 2 PC Stuttering/ FPS Drop/ Graphics issues
Please make sure that you are in the range of official recommended system specs. The next step will be to check if your drivers are up to date.
Download the new driver and install it: Nvidia GeForce:
Check if your configuration meets the minimum requirement on the Steam Store page. Also, update your graphics card drivers from the link below.
Update or repair Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017
Update or repair Microsoft DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010)
- Download it from here
If you’re using a laptop, check if the game runs on the graphic card and not the integrated graphic chipset of the processor
You also need to make sure to have Spatial Sound or Windows Sonic off.
Many of these bugs are known to the developers, who are working hard to fix them.