Outriders update 1.13 (1.013.000) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One players. According to Outriders 1.13 patch notes, the newest update added improvements to Xbox sign-in process, crashes, lag, and more. Aside from this, Outriders patch 1.13 (1.013) also includes a long list of bug fixes and gameplay optimizations.
Previously, a major update added various quality of life fixes. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are still experiencing some issues with the game.
Today’s Outriders version 1.13 will address all these issues. Read more details below.
Outriders 1.13 Patch Notes (Update 1.013.000)
- Further improved the visibility of the Brood Mothers Surge AOE skill limits.
- Fixed a problem that was preventing players from reviving themselves and other players after using the Trickster’s Borrowed Time skill.
- Addressed a bug that would cause the sport to stutter when engaging Crawlers in battle during Expeditions.
- Fixed a bug that would cause players to stutter when entering the drained lake during the third enemy encounter within the Scorched Lands expedition.
- Addressed a bug that prevented secondary characters from learning Journal Entries if that they had already been collected on a special character.
- Addressed a bug that might force matchmaking privacy setting to default to “Open”. The privacy setting should now remain “Closed” when set. this could help further reduce AFK matchmaking.
- Added an AFK status for players on friends lists.
- Changed the behaviour of the Devastator’s Impale, in order that the sport will detect impaled enemies as dead even before they disappear.
- The Devastator’s “Reflect Bullets” skill will now protect from Sciathan projectile attacks.
- Addressed a problem that would prevent Devastators from having the ability to consistently dodge if that they had the Auto Reflect mod active.
- Fixed a problem that would cause client shots to sometimes deal no actual damage to enemies.
- Fixed a problem that would cause the Technomancer’s Plague Sower set bonus to not proc consistently.
- Addressed a problem that would cause the Plague Sower and therefore the Cannonball Legendary Sets to not retain their set bonus after a transition.
- Fixed a problem that would cause certain mods like “Grand Opening” to not proc if the player was on their last magazine.
- Crash Fixes
- Other minor bug Fixes
Download free Outriders update 1.13 on Sony PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.