Outriders update 1.011.000 is now available to download on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One players. According to Outriders 1.011 patch notes, the latest update added improvements to Xbox sign in process, crashes, lag, and more. Apart from this, Outriders version 1.011 also includes a long list of bug fixes and gameplay optmizations.
Previously, a minor update added quality of life fixes. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are still experiencing some issues with the game.
Today’s Outriders version 1.011 will address all these issues. Read more details below.
Outriders 1.011.000 Patch Notes
- Improved and faster Xbox Sign in Process
- Improved Matchmaking to reduce the chance of matching with an AFK player
- Players that are AFK (not interacting with the game) for more than 2 minutes will be automatically removed from the matchmaking queue.
- Interacting with NPCs or configuring skills, mods or builds is not considered AFK behaviour (though being inactive for 2 minutes+ while being in menus or dialogue options is).
- Improved the visibility of Brood Mothers’ “Surge” AOE Attack (Blue flames)
- Fixed a bug whereby Scrap Grenade would stop working after a cinematic or when re-joining a session
- Resolved an issue with the Technomancers Borealis Set and changed its description to match its new behaviour
- The New Description is:
- Increase damage on Frozen enemies by 90%. Also, Critical Hit Damage is increased by 10% for all party members for 8 seconds after Cold Snap usage.
- The Old Description was:
- Increase Weapon Damage on Frozen enemies by 90%. Also, Critical Hit Damage is increased by 10% for all party members for 8 seconds after Cold Snap usage.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Tricksters Hunt The Prey to get stuck on activating
- Fixed a bug whereby Bleed status from the armor mod ‘Bloody Crush’ would not be inflicted on enemies hit with the ‘Gravity Leap’ skill
- Fixed a bug whereby the Devastator’s “Blood Donation” class node wouldn’t work if the player didn’t have other active “skill life leech” nodes or mods.
- Clarified the description for the Ravenous Locust Mod
- Fixed a bug whereby dismantling an item might not have displayed the mod preview
- Fixed an issue that would cause the “In Sync” accolade to not properly unlock for Client players
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to not get the proper reward if they completed an Expedition during the final second of the reward tier.
- Other bug and crash Fixes
This patch will also include the below tweak which can be considered a small rebalance. Please note that this is just a small tweak that required code work and was already ready to be rolled into this patch. Our next patch after this one is intended to have more buffs for all classes.
- [REBALANCE] Changed the Pyromancers Healthy Lifesyle Mod and changed it’s description to match it’s new behaviour.
- This change should improve survivabilty while channeling this skill
- The New Description is:
- F.A.S.E.R Beam: Boosts your Health Regeneration X for the skill duration.
- The Old Description was
- F.A.S.E.R Beam: Boosts your Health Regeneration by X for Y seconds after the skill ends.
- The Outriders Demo has been updated so that its fix list and improvements are now in line with our 22nd of June patch.
- Important: The Demo no longer requires Square Enix Membership registration in order to play, so if you know anyone who was holding off the demo due to this reason, please do let them know.
Download free Outriders update 1.011.000 on Sony PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.