Othercide update 1.04 patch notes released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Othercide 1.04 patch notes, the latest game update added multiple bug fixes and improvements, including increasing the UI font size. Apart from this, Othercide version 1.04 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a major game update was released with various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Othercide version 1.04 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Othercide 1.04?
- Increased the UI font size
- Fixed some cases where stats could end up being negative
- Corrected the description of Deacon Confession and Absolution
- Fixed an issue with Boost Aggression range
- The Mother skill tutorial tooltips are now aligned properly on all layouts and resolutions.
- Fixed several tooltips UI layout for the Mother’s skills in the tutorial.
- Fixed an issue where an enemy could spawn outside of the map when fighting ne Nucleus or the Child
- Multiple fixes related to the Mother voice playback
- Allowed Remembrances to be unlocked on instant death skills
- Fixed an issue where inner void would get locked if ending a recollection while the event “Lost” was still active
- Fixed an issue where fleeing the mission during arrival sequence could block the game
- Fixed an issue with showing save slot information with some specific system Calendar settings, for example, the Thai Buddhist Calendar
- Fixed an issue where you were unable to name your Daughter with the first letter in capital
- Fixed an issue where fleeing the mission would show your daughters alive on the mission end screen
- Made some balancing changes to enemies (types and quantity)
- Various bug fixes and tweaks.
Download free Othercide update 1.04 on PS4 and Xbox One.