Ostriv update is rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Ostriv patch notes, the latest update brings new changes, fixes and improvements.
Previously, a major update was released with various tweaks and fixes. Unfortunately, players are still facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Ostriv patch will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Table of Contents
Ostriv Patch Notes – March 31, 2023
- Can now paint trees to be protected
- Expanded some help texts
- Citizens will now also use carts from far away if can’t find close one for too long
- Can now relocate families between village houses and apartments
- Increased milk production from cows and sheep
- Minor UI changes and fixes
- Had problems supplying horseshoes and tack to wagon sheds
- Crash when barber’s or taverner’s kid decides to get married
- Couldn’t plant trees near bushes
- Could build rowhouses inside out
- Iron ore mine didn’t display warning about lack of wood
- Rowhouse with store created incorrect occupied space
- Personal log was unreadable in some cases
- Crash on demolishing big pavement areas
- Demolishing hopyards could lead to corrupted saves
- Crash when two related families decide to move out
Download free Ostriv update 7 hotfix 5 on PC (Steam).