Ostriv Alpha 4 update 5 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Ostriv patch notes, the latest update added a new building (Tavern), new changes, fixes, and more.
Previously, a major update was released with various tweaks and fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Ostriv Alpha 4 patch 5 will fix a few of these issues.
Ostriv Patch Notes
- New building: tavern
- Citizens will now occasionally buy alcohol from the market or visit a tavern
- CPUs with more than 8 threads will use more of their processing power
- Churches will now have priests
- Added a context menu for vehicles
- Added help text for windmill
- Added help text for charcoal pile
- Once again optimized pathfinding
- Can now copy a resource list from one granary to another
- Added more help text for village house
- Added a notification if there’s no workers to take care of animals
- Clay pits are now being dug up by builders, not constructed instantly
- Clay pits are now demolishable
- Added scrolling in help window (those text don’t get any shorter)
- Added a bit more visible logs in the forestry storage
- New families arrive with a bit randomized wealth now
- Can now import alcohol
- Having a tavern in the town is now required to grow population over 400
- Slightly increased apiary probability
- Some of the fulling mills had wrong occupied space footprint
- Workers were hired while resting
- Buildings around clay pit could create glitches in the pit
- Crash related to moving resources by carts (for real this time)
- Sheep from different farms could be sent to the same field (and several issues stemming from it)
- Potentially fixed the “citizen stuck” issue (need confirmation)
Download free Ostriv update 5 on PC (Steam).