Ostriv update is rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Ostriv patch notes, the latest update added quality-of-life changes and fixes.
Previously, a major update was released with various tweaks and fixes. Unfortunately, players are still facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Ostriv patch will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Table of Contents
Ostriv Patch Notes – March 26, 2023
- Blacksmith will now take the remaining charcoal from nearby piles if no other work
- Sunflowers didn’t look good
- Crash after placing trees and bushes in some cases
- Could build clay pits, sand pits and saltworks on water
- Crash on loading older save with active animal import
- Incorrect workplace names in personal log
- Could mark out-of-bounds and inaccessible trees for removal
- Had supply problems in carpenteries
Download free Ostriv update 7 hotfix 5 on PC (Steam).