Ostriv Alpha 4 update 7 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Ostriv patch notes, the latest update brings bug fixes and other changes.
Previously, a major update was released with various tweaks and fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Ostriv Alpha 4 patch 7 will fix a few of these issues.
Table of Contents
What is new in Ostriv January 6 Update?
- Added a message when a new couple have married
- “Take from other granaries/warehouses” checkbox now avoids cyclic deliveries
- The list of resources now divides to columns if too long to fit on screen
- Added a help entry for seasonal hiring
- Slightly reduced orchard productivity
- Crash after moving resources to a cart parking
- Potentially fixed the “citizens stuck” problem on 2-core processors in early game
- Could relocate more than two animals to saltworks
- Crash after demolishing saltworks with livestock
- Non-rectangular orchard had incorrect outline when selected
- Some fulling mills and smelteries had incorrect outline when selected
- Water navigation problems after demolishing or cancelling a fulling mill (will stay in old saves if already happened)
- Suboptimal pathfinding where buildings were demolished
- Crash after demolishing a reforestation area being planted
- Crash on F1 in some cases
- Another case of buildings on top of each other
Download free Ostriv update 7 on PC (Steam).