The official Fortnite 2.58 patch notes released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the Fortnite 2.58 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to sprinting, Aim Assist and more. Apart from this, Fortnite 2.58 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, Fortntie chapter 2 season 2 update 12.00 was released with new features, new changes, Deadpool and more. Apart from this, Fortnite Season 2 also added customizable skins. Players can now add tattoos, makeup, clothing, hairstyle, and more.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Fortnite version 2.58 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Fortnite 2.58 patch notes
- Addressed editing interfering with sprinting
- Reports of Aim Assist performing inconsistently.
- Corrupted Scratch Outfit style shows no corruption in Lobby.
- Losing controller input in Maya’s Upgrade Vault.
- Added performance and stability improvements
- Added network connection improvements.
- Added matchmaking improvements.
- Fortnite 2.58 fixed crashing issues.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Fortnite update 2.58 is now available for download.