A new No Mans Sky update 3.82 (3.082) will soon roll out on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official No Man’s Sky 3.82 patch notes, the latest added gameplay optimizations, fixes and improvements. Apart from this, No Man’s Sky version 3.82 (3.082.000) also includes stability fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NMS update 3.82 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in No Mans Sky 3.82 on February 18 today?
- Sentinel damage levels have been tweaked slightly to provide a more even escalation of danger as players become stronger.
- Fixed a number of issues with Sentinel navigation in caves and buildings.
- Introduced a number of navigation optimizations.
- Addressed a bug that could cause an invisible blocker to prevent access to settlement buildings.
- Fixed a crash related to repair drones.
- Addressed a bug that could result in players being placed outside of the Space Station when quick warping to specific station models.
- Fixed a rare crash related to weapon reloading.
- Addressed a bug that cause organic companions to generate partially robotic names.
- Addressed a bug that caused untranslated text in base part colouration options.
- Addressed a bug that caused weapons to leave unrepairable terrain impacts within a settlement.
- Implemented a recovery for players who have ended up with duplicated core technology in their Exosuit inventory.
- Addressed a bug that prevented building mode crosshairs from appearing when building on a freighter.
- Addressed a bug that could overwite Space Anomaly NPC dialog for the Taste of Metal mission, preventing mission progress.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Cloaking Device effect to overly darken the screen in VR.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Taste of Metal to override all mission notifications if the player does not immediately return to their settlement.
- Added steps to the automated repair and install pinning instructions to assist players who need to locate an additional Radiant Brain.
- Addressed a bug that prevented Radiant Brains from appearing in the Catalogue.
- Fixed a crash related to building on a freighter.
- Fixed a crash related to calculating starship takeoff costs.
Download free No Man’s Sky update 3.82 on Sony PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.