No Mans Sky update 3.75 (3.075) released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to No Man’s Sky 3.75 patch notes, the latest hotfix addressed some game crashing issues. Apart from this, No Man’s Sky version 3.75 (3.074.000) also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major free update added new structures, planetary settlements, base buildings, and much more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NMS update 3.75 will fix a few of these issues.
No Mans Sky 3.75 Patch Notes (3.075.000)
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck when exiting a ship in an abandoned space station.
- Fixed an issue that prevented VR Teleport Move mode from working correctly in some situations.
- Fixed a number of crashes related to base and settlement rendering.
- Fixed a crash related to base building and settlement layouts.
- Fixed a crash related to creature navigation.
Download free No Man’s Sky update 3.75 on Sony PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.