A new No Man’s Sky update 3.80 released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official NMS 3.80 patch notes, the latest update added new personal robotic companions, new weapon systems, newSentinel enemies, friendly AI drone, and much. Apart from this, NMS version 3.80 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major free update added new structures, planetary settlements, base buildings, and much more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NMS update 3.80 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in No Man’s Sky 3.80 on February 17 update?
NMS SENTINELS UPDATE
- GRAPHICS AND TECHNICAL
- MINOTAUR AND EXOCRAFT
- NEW TECHNOLOGIES AND ITEMS
- WEAPONS AND COMBAT CHANGES
- QUALITY OF LIFE CHANGES
- VFX CHANGES
- STEAM DECK
- BASE BUILDING
- COMPANIONS AND CREATURES
- MISSIONS AND BUILDINGS
- EXOBIOLOGY EXPEDITION
Bug Fixes in NMS Version 3.80
- Addressed a high-frequency crash that only occurred when playing the game in Japanese.
- Addressed a crash related to creature navigation.
- Addressed a GPU crash.
- Addressed a crash related to base building.
- No Man’s Sky update 3.80 addressed a crash related to loading large bases.
- Addressed a crash related to planet generation.
- Addressed a number of rare networking crashes.
- No Mans Sky version 3.80 addressed a number of audio streaming issues on PlayStation 4.
- Addressed a rare crash that could occur when loading a settlement.
- Addressed a rare crash related to Short Range Teleporters.
- Fixed a severe performance degradation issue that could occur when approaching a settlement that had an active mission marker.
- Addressed a bug that could cause players to overshoot the end of a ladder and climb infinitely up into the stars.
- Addressed a bug that could disable planetary gravity when dying underwater.
- Addressed a bug that caused overly large collision on di-hydrogen crystals.
- No Man’s Sky patch 3.80 addressed a bug that could cause the combat supply barrels dropped by Sentinels to duplicate in multiplayer.
- Addressed a bug that could cause popping in the third person camera when running on steep slopes.
- Addressed a bug that could cause undamaged frigates to appear to need maintenance.
- Fixed a collision issue with a specific class of exotic creature.
- Addressed a bug that could cause the incorrect settler to appear pleased or unhappy with your judgements.
Addressed a bug that caused the story progress within some buildings (such as abandoned buildings) to be tracked differently across different systems, resulting in text that incorrectly repeated itself.
- Addressed a bug that could cause the combat frigate to intervene in a fight but not bring any weapons.
- Fixed a rare issue that could prevent secondary weapons from activating.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Terrain Manipulator to block players from manually showing the HUD or the current mission notify.
- Addressed a bug that could cause the interaction circle to appear low res.
- Addressed a bug with the Byte Beat Library that could cause an empty page to appear in the UI.
- Addressed a bug that caused the ‘Dismiss’ button to appear when purchasing a new frigate.
- Addressed a bug that could cause the player to briefly disappear as the camera transitions out of an interaction and back to gameplay.
- Addressed a bug that could allow empty bases to populate the Space Anomaly teleport list.
- Addressed a bug that could cause the HUD weapon panel to pop for a frame when exiting the Analysis Visor.
- Addressed a bug that allowed HUD indicators to appear over the top of the options UI.
- Addressed a bug that could allow pirates to unexpectedly interrupt deep space encounters.
- Addressed a bug that caused a brief glitch in the Multi-Tool animation during the intro sequence.
- Addressed a bug that caused the depth of field to be set incorrect when transitioning between different cameras.
- Addressed a bug that could cause flickering in the dialogue UI screens.
- Addressed a bug that could allow volcanoes to generate on top of planetary buildings.
- Addressed a bug that could cause gravel patches to be infinitesimally small on a specific set of barren planets.
- Addressed a bug that caused an identical popup to repeat itself after learning several blueprints at the same time.
- Addressed a bug that could cause the player to briefly become unresponsive when learning a new recipe during a chained interaction.
- Addressed a bug that could cause bald spots on the terrain on lush infested worlds.
- Addressed a bug that could cause planetary objects to pop in at the wrong LOD.
Download free NMS update 3.80 on Sony PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.