NMS update 3.96 is now available to download on PS4, PS5(3.096.000), PC, and Xbox One. According to the official NMS 3.96 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues with the game and some adjustments. Apart from this, NMS version 3.96 also includes various stability fixes.
Previously, a major free Endurance update 3.94 added varied freighter base buildings, including exterior platforms and catwalks; enhanced nebulae and deep space storms; fleets of organic frigates; and so much more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. NMS patch 3.96 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
NMS 3.96 Patch Notes – July 23, 2022
- The player’s current ship is now always marked while in the freighter hangar, even if very close by.
- Fixed an issue that caused a small pink dot to appear on the building info popup.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the freighter from being listed as a teleport destination when in visiting another galaxy.
- Fixed a crash related to freighter networking.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Nada to repeat ’16’ forever.
- Fixed an issue that allowed living frigates to become damaged when they should not have been.
- Living frigates that are damaged can be fed from the fleet management screen to restore them to health.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the infestation Nexus missions from completing.
- Fixed an issue that could cause freighters to load incorrectly and players to fall through the floor when loading a save made at a save point or beacon placed aboard a freighter.
- Fixed a number of issues that could stall mission progress when speaking to mission-critical NPCs or interactions, such as Nada on the Space Anomaly or Artemis’ simulation terminal.
Read No Mans Sky update 3.95 Patch Notes here.
Download free NMS update 3.96 on Sony PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.