NMS update 3.92 for PS4, PS5(3.092.000), PC, and Xbox One is now available to download. According to the official NMS 3.92 patch notes, the latest update addressed GPU crashes on PS4. Apart from this, NMS version 3.92 also includes various other fixes and tweaks.
Previously, a major free update 3.90 added expedition 7: Leviathan with a plethora of changes and fixes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s NMS patch 3.92 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
No Man’s Sky Update 3.92 Patch Notes – June 13, 2022
- Fixed an issue that incorrectly caused players to take damage while on planet.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to kill their own companions.
- Addressed a bug that caused some newly collected items to create a new stack rather than add to existing stacks within the player’s inventory.
- Fixed an issue that could cause items to be added to the wrong inventory.
- Fixed a number of issues with the Fleet Command tutorial mission during an expedition that begins with a freighter.
- Addressed a bug that could cause some players to not know the correct frigate fuel recipes.
- Fixed a GPU crash on PlayStation 4.
- Fixed a creature-related crash that could occur when quitting to the main menu.
Download free NMS update 3.92 on Sony PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.