A new NMS update 3.91 for PS4, PS5(3.90), PC, and Xbox One is now available to download. According to the official NMS 3.91 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and changes. Apart from this, NMS version 3.91 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major free update 3.90 added expedition 7: Leviathan with a plethora of changes and fixes. Unfortunately, since the last major patch, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s NMS patch 3.91 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
No Man’s Sky Update 3.91 Patch Notes – May 31, 2022
- Addressed a bug that could cause the player to load inside their ship in the Space Station.
- Addressed a bug that could cause the player to be unable to progress the time loop during the Leviathan expedition if they were not connected to the discovery servers.
- During the Leviathan expedition, players who fall into space will no longer die, but instead be placed in a safe location (as in creative or permadeath modes).
- Addressed a bug that could cause Memory Fragments to be consumed but fail to award any items, if the player’s inventory was full.
- Addressed a bug that could cause previous expedition saves to be converted to Survival rather than Normal mode after the end of the expedition.
- Addressed a bug that could cause items to be deposited into technology inventories.
- Addressed a bug that could prevent players from collecting the final reward from an expedition while there were incomplete optional milestones.
- Addressed a bug that could prevent progress on The Anchor milestone in the Leviathan expedition.
- Addressed a memory-related crash on Xbox Series S.
- Addressed a physics crash.
- Addressed a crash related to despawning bases.
- Addressed a crash that could occur when maxing out freighter inventory slots.
- Addressed a GPU crash on PlayStation 5.
Download free NMS update 3.91 on Sony PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.