NMS update 3.82 (3.082.000) is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official NMS 3.82 patch notes, the latest update added tweaks to the Sentinel damage and a number of fixes for Sentinel navigation in caves and buildings. Apart from this, NMS version 3.82 also includes various performance improvements.
Previously, a major free update added new personal robotic companions, a total overhaul of weapon systems, new lore and stories, all-new Sentinel enemies and combat behavior, friendly AI drone, much more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NMS update 3.82 will fix a few of these issues.
What is fixed in NMS 3.82? – February 22, 2022
- Sentinel damage levels have been tweaked slightly to provide a more even escalation of danger as players become stronger.
- Fixed a number of issues with Sentinel navigation in caves and buildings.
- Addressed a bug that could cause an invisible blocker to prevent access to settlement buildings.
- Addressed a bug that could result in players being placed outside of the Space Station when quick warping to specific station models.
- Addressed a bug that caused organic companions to generate partially robotic names.
- Addressed a bug that caused untranslated text in base part colouration options.
- Addressed a bug that caused weapons to leave unrepairable terrain impacts within a settlement.
- Implemented a recovery for players who have ended up with duplicated core technology in their Exosuit inventory.
- Addressed a bug that caused a duplicate teleporter to appear in the Catalogue.
- Addressed a bug that prevented building mode crosshairs from appearing when building on a freighter.
- Addressed a bug that could overwrite Space Anomaly NPC dialog for the Taste of Metal mission, preventing mission progress.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Taste of Metal to override all mission notifications if the player does not immediately return to their settlement.
- Added steps to the automated repair and install pinning instructions to assist players who need to locate an additional Radiant Brain.
- Addressed a bug that prevented Radiant Brains from appearing in the Catalogue.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Cloaking Device effect to overly darken the screen in VR.
- Addressed a bug that caused some planetary shops and stations not to offer the same Multi-Tools as before 3.80.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Expedition Mode Select to display ‘Download Failed’ when the expedition has not yet begun.
- Introduced a number of navigation optimisations.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when warping in someone else’s freighter.
- Fixed a crash related to repair drones.
- Fixed a rare crash related to weapon reloading.
- Fixed a crash related to building on a freighter.
- Fixed a crash related to calculating starship takeoff costs.
Download free NMS update 3.82 on Sony PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.