NMS update 3.75 (3.075) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official No Man’s Sky 3.75 patch notes, the latest update resolves various crashing bugs and added gameplay enhancements. Apart from this, NMS version 3.75 (3.075.000) also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major free update added various quality of life improvements and fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last major patch, players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NMS version 3.75 will fix a few of these issues.
NMS 3.75 Patch Notes (3.075.000) Release log – December 3, 2021
- Addressed a bug where players could get stuck when exiting a ship in an abandoned space station.
- Addressed a bug that prevented VR Teleport Move mode from working correctly in some situations.
- Fixed crashes related to base and settlement rendering.
- Addressed a crash related to base building and settlement layouts.
- Fixed a crash related to creature navigation.
Download free No Man’s Sky update 3.75 on Sony PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.