No Mans Sky update 3.73 (3.073) released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to NMS 3.73 patch notes, the latest update resolves various bug fixes and added gameplay improvements. Apart from this, No Man’s Sky 3.73 (3.073.000) also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major free update added new structures, planetary settlements, base buildings, and much more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NMS update 3.73 will fix a few of these issues.
No Mans Sky 3.73 Patch Notes (3.073.000) – November 24, 2021
- Fixed a snapping issue with ByteBeat Cables.
- Fixed an issue that could cause protected terrain edits inside a player’s base to occasionally be overwritten when downloading a large number of terrain edits from other player’s bases.
- Fixed an experimental-branch only issue that could cause some powered doors to remain locked in position.
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause NPCs in settlements to hover above their chairs.
- Fixed a collision issue with timber roof corner base parts.
- Fixed a rare issue where grass could grow around the edges of settlement building interiors.
- Fixed a number of base-building LOD issues.
- Fixed a number of rare issues that could cause planetary objects to have no collision.
- Fixed a number of snapping issues with basic shape adornment parts (cubes, pyramids, cylinders, and so on).
- Fixed a number of collision and terrain carving issues with small paving parts.
- Fixed a collision issue with one visual variant of the timber wall with windows.
- Fixed a number of issues that could occur when collecting rewards after a fleet expedition had finished.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Armourer mission to become blocked if players destroyed the targeted depot from the air, or before the mission had begun.
- Fixed an number of issues that could cause settlements to be incorrectly classified on the CBAS scale.
- Fixed an issue that could cause base part preview holograms to be offset.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to fall out of their freighter while constructing new rooms on board.
- Introduced a significant base-building networking optimisation.
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause very large player bases to crash when loading.
- Introduced a number of significant base-building physics optimisations.
- Introduced a significant memory optimisation for PlayStation 4.
- Fixed a Xbox-specific crash that could occur when running out of audio memory.
- Fixed an Xbox-specific crash that could occur when loading corrupted save data.
Download free No Man’s Sky update 3.73 on Sony PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.