NMS update 3.39 (3.039.000) is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to No Mans Sky 3.39 patch notes, the latest update added a number of fixes and improvements. Apart from this, NMS version 3.39 (3.039.000) also includes gameplay optimizations.
Previously, a major free NMS Origin update added a host of new creatures, new weather conditions, colossal buildings, and more. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NMS update 3.39 will fix a few of these issues.
NMS 3.39 Patch Notes
- Stability improvements on PC.
- Resolution and performance for PSVR have been significantly improved when running on a PS5.
- Fixed a rendering-related crash on PS5.
- Xbox Series S in high quality mode now has the improved Ultra settings introduced in the Next Generation Update.
- Loading times on PS5 have been improved.
- PS5 install size has been optimised.
Download free No Mans Sky update 3.39 on PS4 and Xbox One.