NMS update 3.35 patch notes (3.035.000) released for PS4, PS5, and Xbox One players. According to No Mans Sky 3.35 patch notes, the latest update fixed issues related to creatures, crashing, and more. Apart from this, No Man’s Sky version 3.35 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major free NMS update added a host of new creatures, new weather conditions, colossal buildings, and more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s No Mans Sky update 3.35 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in today’s NMS 3.35 (3.035.000)?
- Fixed a PlayStation 5 specific HDR issue.
- Fixed a visual glitch in the starship cockpit map.
- Fixed an issue that caused the glow on the star representing the final phase of the Expedition to be overly orange.
- Fixed a number of UI issues that could occur when every milestone in an Expedition was complete.
- Fixed an issue that required players to gain an S-Class Multi-Tool to unlock the ‘Light Show’ milestone, instead of an A-Class Multi-Tool.
- Fixed an issue that caused Explorer-class starships to change appearance.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the music to be clipped at the start of an expedition.
- Fixed an issue that caused Power Inverter switches to malfunction.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the glowing grass found on some lush planets from glowing.
- Fixed a rare PS5 specific crash that could occur during load.
- Fixed a terrain generation crash on next-generation consoles.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when loading the game.
- Fixed an issue that caused a specific Multi-Tool broken slot to require an inordinate number of Ion Batteries to repair.
- Fixed a softlock that could occur when interacting with an NPC on the space station.
- Fixed a crash related to creature navigation.
- Fixed a number of memory-related crashes on Xbox One X.
- Fixed a crash that could occur while interacting with an NPC that had been network desynced.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the reward for Phase 5 of the expedition being claimed when completing the expedition a second time on a new save.
- Fixed a multiplayer-related crash in the animation system.
- Fixed a PC-specific issue that could cause hitching while loading shaders.
Download free NMS update 3.35 on PS4 and Xbox One.