No Mans Sky update 3.52 (3.052.000) is now rolling out for PS4, PS5, and Xbox One players. According to NMS 3.52 patch notes, the latest update added a number of fixes and improvements. Apart from this, No Man’s Sky 3.52 also includes gameplay optimizations.
Previously, a major free update added a host of new creatures, new weather conditions, colossal buildings, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NMS update 3.52 will fix a few of these issues.
No Mans Sky 3.52 Patch Notes (3.052.000) (Updated)
- Significantly improved and streamlined the freighter upgrade control menu, which includes access to the options to reset the freighter base.
- Improvements to ensure more consistent behaviour across the different photo mode settings.
- Made a change so the cockpit remains visible when transitioning to the Galaxy Map in VR.
- Fixed a bug that caused the transition to play twice when entering a vehicle in PSVR.
- Improved the appearance of the UI in VR when using a refiner or performing a maintenance interaction.
- Fixed some clipping text in the inventory screen in VR.
- Added a popup for players running outdated drivers on compatible NVIDIA RTX cards, encouraging a driver update in order to enable DLSS support.
- Fixed an issue that could cause photomode screenshots to appear black with DLSS enabled.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent mission notifications from displaying.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent build menu tutorial hints from displaying.
- Fixed an issue that prevented display of the player’s balance of Salvaged Data when using research trees, such as the Construction Research Station aboard the Space Anomaly.
- Updated the in-game patch notes to reflect the Prisms update.
Download free No Mans Sky update 3.52 on PS4 and Xbox One.