NMS update 3.20 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to No Mans Sk 3.20 patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks and fixes. Apart from this, NMS 3.10 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major free NMS Origin update added a host of new creatures, new weather conditions, colossal buildings, and more. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NMS update 3.20 will fix a few of these issues.
NMS 3.20 Patch Notes
- Improved the collision of doors on bases, making them easier to walk through.
- Addressed a bug that prevented base decals from being deletable after placement.
- Addressed a bug that could cause multiple mission notifications to display simultaneously and overlap.
- Addressed a rare case where the tutorial notifications would constantly flicker when starting a new game.
- Addressed a rare issue that could cause inactive missions to progress when using the Multi-Tool Scanner.
- Addressed a number of incorrect text responses in NPC interactions.
Download free No Mans Sky update 3.20 on PS4 and Xbox One.