NMS update 3.10 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to No Mans Sk 3.10 patch notes, the latest update added support for PS5 and Xbox Series X. Apart from this, NMS 3.10 also includes save Game Transfer, 32 players multiplayer, 4K at 60FPS, Ultra visuals, vast base building, Warp speed load times, Crossplay, PS5 Haptics, Advanced audio, PSVR and more.
Previously, a major free NMS Origin update added a host of new creatures, new weather conditions, colossal buildings, and more. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s NMS update 3.10 will fix a few of these issues.
NMS 3.10 Patch Notes
NEXT GENERATION CONSOLE SUPPORT
- No Man’s Sky is now compatible with PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S.
- Save games can be transferred from previous console generations to their next generation equivalent.
- PSVR owners can continue to experience No Man’s Sky in Virtual Reality on PlayStation 5 via the backwards compatibility functionality.
- PlayStation 5 users can use the Activities feature to track and manage their Journey Milestones.
- PlayStation 5 users now experience feedback directly through the triggers of their pad.
- Added support for Tempest 3D AudioTech on PlayStation 5.
- Rendering quality has been significantly increased for next generation consoles.
- Base complexity rendering limits have been removed for next generation consoles.
- For next generation consoles and PCs running on “Ultra” settings, the distance at which detailed grass, plants, rocks and other objects are shown has increased.
- For next generation consoles and PCs running on “Ultra” settings, the density of terrain details such as foliage, fungi and rocks has been increased.
- Texture and geometric detail on a large number of objects such as foliage, fungi and rocks has been significantly increased.
- Improved the visual effect of grass being pushed aside when walking through it.
- Addressed a bug that caused the water horizon to appear bumpy.
- Addressed a bug that could occasionally cause grass to fail to render.
- Addressed a bug that caused butterfly bellies to be unintentionally always white.
- Addressed a bug that caused planetary lighting to change after opening and closing Photo Mode.
- Addressed a bug that could cause foliage to disappear when moving the camera in Photo Mode.
- Refreshed the set of community images on the Mode Select screen.
- Updated the style of the hazard protection icons on the HUD.
- Updated the style of the icons displayed by mission notifications and markers.
PERFORMANCE & STABILITY
- Addressed a number of rendering-related crashes on PS4.
- Addressed a bug that could cause very large saves to fail to load on PC.
- Optimised terrain generation on Xbox One.
- Introduced a significant number of performance optimisations for all platforms.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Improved the feel of space combat. Target locking has been improved, and enemy ships are now more visible with cleaner UI.
- The camera shake caused by gassy hazardous flora has been reduced.
- The camera shake when shooting nearby objects has been reduced.
- Hover text has been added to banner emblems in the Appearance Customiser.
- On PS4 and Xbox One, when adding a No Man’s Sky friend who is playing on on the same platform, players are now also presented with the option to add them as a PSN or Xbox friend.
MISC BUG FIXES
- Addressed a rare blocker where some players on older saves would be unable to progress in the Atlas Path.
- Addressed some rare cases where multiplayer sessions could fail to resume correctly after suspending the game on Xbox One.
- Addressed a bug that could cause a blank Galactic Map when joining a multiplayer game while the host was mid-warp.
- Addressed a bug where NPC pilots landing on planets could disappear for some players in a multiplayer game.
- Addressed a bug that could cause players to load into the wrong system when joining a multiplayer game while the host was on the other side of a portal.
- Addressed a bug that could prevent players from redeeming the pre-order bonus if it was installed while the game was running in the background.
- Improved the alignment of the camera when interacting with damaged containers.
- Addressed a bug that could cause ships docking in a Space Station to have incorrect collision.
- Improved the collision of doors on bases, making them easier to walk through.
- Addressed a bug that prevented base decals from being deletable after placement.
- Addressed a bug that could cause multiple mission notifications to display simultaneously and overlap.
- Addressed a rare case where the tutorial notifications would constantly flicker when starting a new game.
- Addressed a rare issue that could cause inactive missions to progress when using the Multi-Tool Scanner.
- Addressed a number of incorrect text responses in NPC interactions.
Download free No Mans Sky update 3.10 on PS4 and Xbox One.