Nioh 2 update 1.12 is now rolling out for PS4 players. According to the official Nioh 2 update 1.12 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements to the game. Apart from this, Nioh 2 version 1.12 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added “The Tengu’s Disciple” DLC and various tweaks, balancing and bug fixes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Nioh 2 version 1.12 is expected to fix these issues.
Read more details below.
What is new in Nioh 2 update 1.12 Patch Notes?
- Fixed a bug in the “Ushiwaka Senki” main mission “Hitoyōkatsu no Hate” that if you exit the mission with the “Onsen room key” acquired, the “Onsen room key” will no longer be available.
- Fixed a bug where the boss sometimes continued to repeat specific actions during multiplayer in the boss battle of “Ushiwaka Senki” main mission “Hitoyokatsu no Hate”
- Fixed a bug that “soul stack” of “Sha” can generate soul charges of item level higher than soul charges of base and material
- Fixed a bug in the Ushiwaka Senki’s “Protection of Tree Spirits” where there was one more tree spirit corresponding to “Protecting the Samurai” and less one corresponding to “Protecting the Hunter”
- Fixed a bug that “Picture scroll discoverer” of “Hyakki Yayuki picture scroll” may be displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that tabs were misaligned when selecting base and material in “Symbol matching” in “Blacksmith”
- Fixed a bug that “Samurai Skills” “Transfusion”, “Transfusion / 2”, “Shiden” that could not be earned in “Prepared Poison” could be activated
- Fixed a bug that an application error may occur after the cut scene ends immediately after “Ushiwaka Senki” starts
- Fixed a bug that an application error might occur in a specific operation in “Changing scroll” of “Redesign”
Download free Nioh 2 version 1.12 on PlayStation 4.